Moovit is a community-based app that takes the hassle out of public transport. No more checking the schedules for the bus, train, tram or metro. Join your local community of users to receive and share real-time information about your trip and navigate easily to your destination.
- Choose the fastest route based on real time conditions.
- Track arriving buses & trains on the live map – no more waiting in vain.
Ride in peace:
- Avoid overcrowding during the ride.
- Enjoy dynamic ETA and rerouting options.
- Navigate easily with point-to-point directions.
Join the fun:
- See fellow users on map.
- Share your route with friends for easy meet-ups.
Check if Moovit is available in your area.
So let’s moovit - Join your local community today!
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
Margaret Mead, Anthropologist
(used with permission)
"If you don't like the news .... go out and make some of your own !!"
Wes "Scoop" Nisker, Newscaster
Government is a slow and tedious process. While it often includes citizen and neighborhood involvement, non-governmental, private organizations have created movements and interesting groups which can create positive change in our cities and towns.
I am fascinated by the way groups are created and how they influence public decision making. This blog merely recognizes them and forwards the description of these groups from their own websites.